Thanks to Niyi Olopade who founded The Novice Kitchen, for creating this slow cooked beef spaghetti with Islands dark chocolate, making it intensely rich.
1 can of chopped Tomatoes
400g Diced Beef Shin
1 stock cube
1 clove of Garlic
1 fresh Chilli
1 Glass of red wine (175ml)
200ml of water
Salt & Pepper
1) Season the beef with salt, pepper and mixed herbs
2) Fry the lardons in a pot until crispy, then remove the lardons from the pot and set aside.
3) In the same pot fry the seasoned beef until brown, this will help seal the flavours
4) Once the beef has browned off, add the onion, garlic and chilli and fry for 2 minute then pour in the glass of red wine and cook for 1 minute to burn off the alcohol
5) Pour in the can of tomatoes, and season to taste with salt, pepper, mixed herbs and stock cube. Cook this for 20 minutes on a medium heat
6) Add Islands dark chocolate and water
7) Cook on a low heat for 2 hours.
8) After 2 hours dinner is ready to be served!
Check out The Novice Kitchen's Instagram @novicekitchen_ for lots of saucy delicious recipes and homemade products to buy on the website.